Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My First Blogger Blog

So I am going to try out this blogging thing. I occassionally blog on Myspace and I think I have some MSN blog that I never use...Those who know me know that I like to talk and I am opinionated so this blog thing shouldn't be too hard. Stay tuned for exciting things on my new blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devon said...

I can hardly wait!!!!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Devon is a squirrel

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home