Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dear Animal Lovers,

It will be almost a year since I have emailed you about the Longview Shelter
and the 13 healthy, adoptable dogs that were all put down in one day.

The shelter director Scott Chamberlain is no longer the director & now
the board is seeking a new solid replacement.

We would very much like to see them hire someone who can run the
shelter's administrative and business end, yet has a solid heart and
mind for the most effective way to rescue and rehome the many wonderful
animals that enter that shelter day in and day out.

Our rescue team have been very involved with the Humane Society of
Cowlitz County since the incident and and have saved well over 100
animals out of that shelter since last summer, and we continue our assistance daily.

We need a good shelter director that really cares about the animals,
believes in spaying and neutering, supports strong adoption and rescue programs, and more.

They are taking applications below.

If you know anyone who would qualify and would like to apply please let
them know. We want what is best for the animals welfare as every dog or
cat that enters there deserves that second chance.

Thanks, Ginger
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an ad in today's Longview Daily News for opening as ED at HSCC. Contact person is Wayne Lunday @ wlunday@comcast.net . Closes 326/2007

Just in case any of you is interested or knows someone that is interested. Now is the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home