Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Friday, December 04, 2009

MRI!!!!

I just spoke with the Neurology Clinic and got my MRI scheduled for next Friday the 11th. After that, I go in to see a Neurologist on the 17th to go over my images.
I feel better just knowing that things are moving forward and I will soon know more about why my body is failing me. I hated the Neurologist I saw in the ER and they tried to schedule me with her but I asked for someone different. I told them exactly why I hated her and they scheduled me with Dr. Copass who is apparently some sort of badass legend at Harborview.
Everything is coming together.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Xanadu2You said...

Good for you, standing up for yourself when it comes to your healthcare!! Dr. Copass sounds awesome. Good luck next week.

Erin

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home