Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2007

All Dogs, All the Time



I received a phone call this morning around 8:30 from Jeff (the trainer I work for nights and weekends). He asked if I could take over teaching ALL of the Kindergarten, Intermediate and Advanced classes because Fred needs a break. I gladly said yes! Jeff also mentioned an upcoming venture that could result in me working for him full time. No details yet, but we are meeting Monday to discuss things further. I love working at Bone-a-Fide but I would really like to train dogs full time if given the choice. This could be a very rewarding Summer for me. More training equals more money. For now, I am living one day at a time and have a pedicure scheduled for Sunday as an early celebration. Plus, the sun is out and that means sandal season!

2 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

What color? What color?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

the color is OPI It's Toe-tally Summer or what I like to call pink.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home