Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Friday, December 04, 2009

Forgot to mention....

that my mother is staying with me for awhile while I get all of this health stuff sorted out. She's helping me around the house and making sure that I eat enough....and sleep enough, and eat some more....she's going to put ten pounds on me in a week!
Thank you all for the emails/texts/calls/Facebook/etc support. It means a lot to me and makes me feel less alone in this battle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni Renee said...

Hun I hope things get figured out soon so you have get to feeling better. My mom has M.S. and I am a cancer fighter but we both are going strong and its funny because we both use each others strength to keep pushing on. lol. Its good that your mom is there. It helps.

2:15 PM  
Blogger FrankCowing said...

Kendra - Pamela and I (Stephanie's parents) think you are not only one awesome kid but one of the bravest people we know. Our prayers will follow you and we know you are going to be super. Stay positive, stay busy and laugh often. Hugs, Frank & Pamela Cowing.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home