Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bone-a-Fide Dog Ranch


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I survived the first two days as a doggie daycare taxi driver. I am being "trained" by the girl I am replacing. Her name is Jen. I'd like to kill her. She is treating me like an embicile and I am so glad tomorrow is her last day or I might actually kill her.
My job seems like it is going to be fun. I keep my van at my house and each morning I call in and get my list of dogs that need to be picked up. I plan my route and head out. After all the dogs are picked up I drive them to the ranch for playtime. Right after I get to the ranch I get an hour lunch break so I am actually playing eith the dogs for about two hours. There are two other vans that pick up dogs so we have anywhere from 30-50 dogs running rampant at the ranch that we watch over. At about 2:30 we herd the dogs into the area where the vans are. load them up, do a head count and take them home. The staff is cool and I hope this turns out to be a good deal because I am tired of changing jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home