Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Sunday, April 15, 2007

We Got a Puppy



She's our foster dog and I named her Keeva. She was a stray found by one of Devon's co-workers who contacted Devon through another co-worker because they knew what I do for a living. I picked her up today at 1pm and so far she is super energetic. SUPER energetic. The vet that saw her said she looks like a pitbull/cattle dog mix. She is so freakin cute but is going to need plenty of exercise. I am hoping to her poop tested tomorrow so I can take her to the ranch to play.

Roxy has been so playful with her. She is chasing her around and trying to get Keeva to play. I hope I get some sleep tonight. She is getting used to the crate but is a little whiny. She just realized that she has a frozen marrow bone in her crate so she is a finally chewing on that. If she is hard to foster and keeps Devon up at night, I may never get to have another foster ever again so lets hope she does well.

1 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

Good lord, your house is on it's way to becoming that one with all the puppies from that lame ass disney movie. Yeah, you know the one.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home