Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Keeva Went Home Today

Keeva went to a wonderful home in Eatonville with five acres, three girls, mom, dad and a yellow lab named Pearl. This family has had Keeva's picture on their microwave for a week. When we arrived at their house, the four-year-old girl came running at us yelling, "KEEVA! KEEVA!" It was so cute. They are a really great family and have beautiful property for Keeva to grow up on. They agreed to send me at least one picture a year of Keeva forever and ever
I will miss her but it is nice to have the household back to just me and Devon and the "kids". Things were geting a little crazy around here.

1 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

Awwww, you gave away the puppy? Are you gonna foster another one?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home