Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First Prescription

I got my first prescription today. I am now taking Baclofen for my legs. So far, no side effects which is nice. The paperwork that came with it says that it can take awhile for it to really start working so we'll see how it goes. After a week or so, if it's not helping a significant amount, I will start taking two a day and cross my fingers for still no side effects. My biggest fear with all these new meds/treatments is the possible horrible side effects.


My doctor has lots of experience with recovering alcoholics and is aware of my sobriety so he prescribed a "safe" medicine (rather than Oxycontin or something). I hit the jackpot with this doctor. He totally rocks. I might actually only get to see him one more time though, for my spinal tap. After that I will probably be handed off to the MS Clinic at the University of Washington where the real fun begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home