Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

Bloggin' Away

I am trying to find a cool webpage to steal cool templates from for my blog so if anyone knows of any, please enlighten me. I am finding that people take this blogging thing pretty seriously and get angry when you don't comment on their blogs so I am going to get serious and post and read and comment on all blogs that I come across. I need to make my blog more cool too so hook a sista up with some free templates and shit. Shooooot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home