Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year Resolution

As the year was coming to an end last night, I was reflecting on possible New Year Resolutions. I generally don't make resolutions because it normally just sets me up for failure. I really put some thought into it last night and am going to try to do my best:

1. More exercise. I have an active job but it's really just not enough.

2. Less junk food. I am turning 28 in February and think it's about time to start eating better.

3. More special time with my sexy man

4. Balance my checkbook

5. Get my business organized and up and moving

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Sexy man? My God Kendra I almost spewed milk all over my computer screen.

3:10 AM  
Blogger kara said...

I've never been able to balance my checkbook. It never comes out right. Don't even try it, the whole concept is a scam. Congrats on the business!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home