Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

Snowy Night





This is the view from our front porch at 5:40pm tonight. If you look closely, you can see the I-90 is covered with snow too.
I was suppossed to teach Intermediate Obedience tonight, but that got cancelled. I have been in the house all day and by the looks of it, won't be working tomorrow either. I sure hope I get paid for snow days...

Devon hates me because no matter how bad the weather gets he still has to work. His commute involves rolling out of bed, going to the bathroom and then settling in at his desk in the "office" which is also our spare room (where he is currently slumbering with the dogs).

Time for pajamas, hot cider and a good movie since I've already lost Devon for the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

That picture is hilarious. I'm sure he's exhausted from a long day at work. It never did any more than piddle here. And now it's just gray and stupid.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

Devon doesn't get that laziness from his dad...nope he sure doesn't!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home