Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

SNOW DAY!!!


Every morning I call in to work to find out if my route/dog list has changed for the day before I set out to pick up all the doggies. This morning I called and got no answer so I headed toward my first dog's house. Just before my left turn onto 23rd from Yesler, the ranch called.
"Hey. How's it going?" says Gordon
"Pretty good" says me.
"Hey we cancelled daycare for the day. We don't want anyone getting in an accident and there is seven inches of snow up here" Gordon replies.
"OK. I'll turn around and go home then" I say and then smile big and do the happy dance on the inside. YAY!! I get to go home and go back to bed!!!
I thought snow days ended when I got out of school. I felt like a little girl when my mom would come in and tell me to go back to sleep, it's a snow day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home