Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Monday, October 02, 2006

Miles Needs a Home

If you or someone you know wants a dog, please consider Miles. He is about five years old, great with kids, great with dogs and super sweet to boot! He is past all the craziness of puppyhood/adolescence and is in the prime of his life! His family has a two-year daughter and another baby on the way. They want to find a family that can give Miles the attention he deserves. Please email with any questions you may have. Thank you! roxys.mamaATgmail.com



2 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

At first I thought it was the baby who needed the home and I was gonna be all...that's fucked up...but then I kept reading and it's all ok now.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I don't know of a home for Miles but this should make you smile: http://pocketpies.blogspot.com/

No it's not a shameless plug for my blog, it's Devon with some righteous hair.

Trust me it will make you smile.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home