Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm a WINNER!


Devon and I went to the music store today so he could get a bass drum beater and we were told they were having a raffle and we should stick around. The first drawing was for a Gibson t-shirt, and I won it. Pretty exciting! We were told we should come back at 3:00 for the drum kit raffle, so we did and didn't win. We waited in the parking lot in the truck until 3:30 for the raffle of the guitar. When we went back in they drew a number and it wasn't ours so I wasn't paying much attention when they drew the next number. I thought it was probably for a deck of cards or something. Well, they called MY number and I went to front and this guy puts this huge box in front of me with a big smile on his face. Turns out I won a complete guitar pack! Guitar, practice amp, guitar strap, picks, soft guitar case and a little sheet with beginning chords to learn! Can you believe it? Now I just need to learn how to play the damn thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home