Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Thursday, October 05, 2006

TAGGED!!

(Thanks Kara)
So I am supposed to pick 5 songs that I want played at my funeral...Devon is going to disown me after he reads this I'm sure. He has WAY better taste in music than me.


First and foremost my MOST favorite song in the whole wide world:
1. "It Could Be Sweet" by Portishead
Crank it up, close your eyes and get lost in Beth Gibbons' voice.


2. "Rockabye" by Ani DiFranco
Because I love this song


3. "Lie in Our Graves" by Dave Mathews


4. "The Walk" by Frank Outhet and Stephan ?
Because it's a great song and it reminds me of good times, good times...


5. "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers
Because it reminds me of my dad when I was a kid and it's some good advice for life.




DONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home