Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Love My Job


The best job I have ever had!
My friend Laura has given her notice to Roscoe's Ranch to come to work with me! Laura was my manager at Roscoe's when I worked there last winter and the owner is a dick and she deserves better. My boss Gordon wanted to hire another daycare driver and told Laura about it and the rest is history! YAY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

nice picture! So I've been trying to send you the pictures from the troll day but they keep getting errors. I will perservere, though. I think I spelled that wrong. Blast.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home