Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

San Francisco Trip


We were in San Francisco this last weekend for my friend Starla's birthday. We took a lovely drive drive down Highway 1 to the Monteray Bay Aquarium, stopping in Santa Cruz for lunch, and I now am obsessed with jellyfish. They are so freaking amazing.
See all the pictures here.
We had so much fun I don't even know where to begin. One thing I know for sure after this weekend: I suck at iceskating. (see below how I iceskate...note the look of fear as I cling to the wall) Starla (looking cute and coy) and Lily also pictured.


1 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

You have to begin! I want to hear all about it.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home