Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spinal Tap Results

I saw my doctor today for the results from my spinal tap last week. There were no surprises. The proteins they expected to see were there which confirms the diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. I was sort of relieved because if they were not there, then we would have a hard road trying to figure out what was actually going on.
Dr. Copass said, "We are going to wrap you up and try to sell you to the University but if they won't take you then I'll keep you". He says that the University MS Clinic caters to money and not patients but he would like me to be treated there. If they won't treat me (since I have no sponsor and no insurance) then he will treat me himself. He is going to pull some strings and try to get me into the clinic. If anyone can accomplish this, it is Dr. Copass. He said it's going to take a couple weeks for him to get it all sorted out and that he would like to see me again in a month. In the meantime, I will be looking into Yoga for people with MS and continue taking my Baclofen, which seems to helping the pain and weakness in my legs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Love you Coat... I am here for you any day any time

2:12 AM  
Blogger FrankCowing said...

Okay Kendra - just know you have many friends who love you and are there for you - especially Pamela and I. Big Hugs - Frank Cowing

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home