Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Still Exhausted


I saw my Neurologist today. It's funny how seeing her makes me feel more normal and like I'm actually doing ok. My MS is not that bad in the big picture of MS but when compared to normal people, I'm a wreck. My doc made me feel pretty good and took me out of work for another week so I can rest and recoup. I'm frustrated that I can't work but working is extremely difficult right now. I really wish there was some way that I could work from home...but I think all those "stuffing envelope" jobs are a scam.....

OH! And people have been really curious about the meds I take so here you go:
Rebif: three 44mcg injections per week (yes, I give them to myself)
Baclofen: 30mg per day (for my legs...spasticity and spasms)
Oxybutynin: 5mg twice a day (for bladder control)

I am an open book if anyone ever has questions about MS. One doctor said that the true MS experts are the suffers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home