Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Monday, April 05, 2010

MS Clinic at the UW FINALLY!

I got my appointment at the University of Washington MS Clinic finally! I go on April 12th and hopefully find out what my treatment options are and when we can get started. I've been excited to get started on my treatments for several reasons but the main one is so that I can quit smoking. Having MS means that I need to limit my stress as stress exacerbates symptoms. Quitting smoking is going to be stressful no matter how I do it. Starting treatments is also going to be stressful. I need to plan my stresses and keep them manageable so once I start treatments and get used to them, I can quit smoking!!
In other news, I am now living in Tacoma with Scott and our combined pack of seven dogs. Things are falling into place....and life is pretty darn good.

Me and two of the new kids, Rufus and Bruno



The rest of the crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home