Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Quick Update

Long story-short:

*Scott and I are engaged and getting married August 28th (!)
You can read our story here
*I've been on Rebif for about six weeks and I am tolerating it well
*I am only teaching obedience classes for Sound Animal Services for six more weeks :(

I think that's about all the big news for today....hopefully I will get better at keeping this blog updated! I'm keeping busy with wedding plans and trying to spend as much free time as I can with Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home