Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Thank God For Netflix

MySpace Comments
I'm off work until next Wednesday due to my relapse...this is extremely frustrating. I'm so exhausted and there is nothing that I can do. Thank God for Netflix and my super amazing Scott who is picking up loads of slack these days. Just feeding the dogs completely wore me out. I've never wanted to do dishes more in my life because I can't! I'm looking forward to going down to the farm this weekend and doing some wedding preparations even though I will just be on the sidelines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home