Dogs Rule My Life

I spend most of my time with dogs and that makes me happy. I love dogs. I love training them, I love hanging out with them, I love throwing the ball all day long for them and I love it when their ears go back and their entire body wags when they are so happy to see that special someone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, WA, United States

Monday, July 12, 2010

Infusions = Success?

The infusions actually made me feel better and didn't mess with my sleep so much that was unbearable. They caused some weird pain in my arms like brittle bone pain but I felt almost normal by Saturday and since my doctor took me out of work for another weekend I decided to take advantage and spend some quality time with Scott. He went with me to the hospital for my last infusion on Saturday.
Overall, I think the steroids did help and I will do them again if I need to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home